A lightweight mineral sunscreen with tinted colour coverage immediately evens skin tone for a flawless look. FLEX features innovative, iron oxide pigments that bloom in your fingertips to deliver tone-adapting buildable colour coverage with a demi-matte finish.
Colour Coverage: Medium colour coverage
Finish: Demi-matte natural
Colorescience Sunforgettable® Face Shield Flex
This hydrating, antioxidant-rich all-mineral formula is powered by patented EnviroScreen® Technology - which means comprehensive defense against UVA/UVB, Blue Light, Pollution, and Infrared radiation, combined with advanced antioxidants and nourishing, hydrating ingredients for long-term skin health.
Available in four uniquely flexible shades, each ideal for a broad range of skin tones and under tones. It features innovative, tone-adapting pigments that offer medium, buildable colour coverage with a natural finish.
Apply your shade of Face Shield Flex to immediately even skin tone. For a simple contour, use the Total Protection Brush-on Shield SPF 50 or Loose Mineral Foundation Brush in one shade deeper to contour and add depth.
- Dermatologist recommended
- EnviroScreen™ Technology protects from UVA/UVB, blue light, pollution, and IR
- Flecks of encapsulated pigments adjust to skin's natural tone
- 100% chemical-free active ingredient
- Hydrating and antioxidant-rich formula
- Broad Spectrum SPF 50/PA+++
- Water/sweat resistant (80 minutes)
- Medium color coverage, Demi-Matte natural finish
All Colorescience® products are also 100% free from parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrance, animal testing, talc, dyes, mineral oils, drying alcohols & chemical sunscreen.
- Dispense onto fingertips and rub gently to release and activate encapsulated pigments.
- As the shade begins to develop from white to your shade, apply to moisturized face and continue to blend for even coverage.
- The shade is fully developed when product is no longer white. Allow 1-2 minutes for shade to adjust completely.
- Set with one of our Total Protection brush-on sunscreens or follow with foundation for full-color coverage.